Terms and Conditions
- ECSIN User Acceptance Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of St Christopher and Nevis.
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- re-distribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.)
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- death or personal injury caused by ECSRC’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of ECSRC; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for ECSRC to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
- Valid From
The term ‘ECSRC’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is ECCB Financial Complex, Bird Rock, Basseterre, St Kitts and Nevis. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, ECSRC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without ECSRC’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. The ECSRC reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at the ECSRC’s discretion.
If the ECSRC provides you with a PIN, user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the PIN, user ID and password are kept confidential.
The ECSRC may disable your PIN, user ID and password in ECSRC’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to ECSRC a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to ECSRC the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or ECSRC or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
ECSRC reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on ECSRC’s servers, or hosted or published on this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. ECSRC makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, ECSRC does not warrant that:
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any matter published on this website, you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
ECSRC will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit ECSRC’s liability in respect of any:
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify the ECSRC and undertake to keep the ECSRC indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by the ECSRC to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of ECSRC’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by ECSRC arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to ECSRC’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, the ECSRC may take such action as ECSRC deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
ECSRC may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
ECSRC may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with ECSRC’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the ECSRC in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of St Christopher and Nevis, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of St Christopher and Nevis.